Try Your Hand at Polo
Experience the beach a new way. Ride horseback while playing one or Rhode...Read More
1. A fishing license is required of any person 15 years of age or older wishing to catch or take fish from a freshwater stream or pond in the state.
2. The fishing license must be worn so that it is visible and must be shown upon request.
3. The fishing license expires on the last day of February annually.
4. A free, special, permanent license may be obtained by any veteran of the armed forces who currently has a 100% disability rated or by any individual who is 100% permanently disabled.
5. Fees: Non-resident $35, Non-resident tourist (three consecutive days) $18.
6. For designated trout waters, visit: http://www.dem.ri.gov/programs/bnatres/fishwild/troutwaters.htm