Ocean House Executive Pastry Chef, Donna Yuen, shares her recipe for Ocean House Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can bring a taste of Ocean House home when you make these yourself.
Ocean House Chocolate Chip Cookies Yield: 2 dozen C
1 cup, packed Light Brown Sugar
½ cup Sugar
1 cup or 2 sticks Butter, unsalted, softened
2 tsp. Coffee Extract
2 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
¼ tsp. Salt
2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream the light brown sugar and sugar in a small mixer with the paddle attachment.
3. Add the softened butter and mix to form a grainy paste.
4. Add the eggs and coffee extract, mixing until just blended. Do not overmix.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Drop cookies with a scoop onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Slightly flatten each scoop of dough and bake for 8 minu